2011年1月25日 星期二

Jan 25, 2011 Diary

Dear Diary,

Today is one of my favorite days. This morning, all of us, eighth graders, went to listen to a teacher’s speech (it wasn’t actually a speech; she was just telling us some information). After that, we had English class. Then we had math, civics, science, lunch, geographic and history.
Listening to the speech was fun. The teacher was telling us about the camping, which the whole eighth graders are going to have two days later. She told us not to ruin the food we need to cook, and not to be “romantic”. She made some examples and those were really funny that I fell off my chair.
My thoughts were drifting away in the next two classes. Well, not actually, since I was writing yesterday’s diary in the English class.
The science class was divided into two parts. Our teacher was answering our questions in the first part, and we had a quiz in the second part. Well, my thoughts were floating away in the first part, and I was really floating in the second part. That was because I got 100 in the quiz (how wonderful!), and many of my classmates only got an egg 0 (how pity!!).
Oh! I think I left out the civics class. I had to get the heavy civics text books from the teachers’ office to our classroom. It was a heavy, slow and tiresome trip. I was sweating and panting, and my shirt was wet.
Lunch was wonderful. We had potato and bacon, seaweed and egg soup, chicken and pork with sauce. I took too much since every dish was delicious and I ate too much with the same reason. I was too full to sleep well.
Our Chinese teacher, Mrs. Phoenix, who is also our homeroom teacher, spent most of time in reassuring camping safety, and only used 5 min in teaching. Surprisingly, she finished what she could usually cover for 40-min teaching.
How about the next two classes? Nothing to talk about actually. In the recess, I spent my time reading the book Dilemma lent me (it is called “Wayside School”), and laughed through the recess.
I have deciced to write the next part of “The Story” on the weekend so it can be a weekly story. What will I write after that? Diary? Of course not. Diaries are only for the weekdays. I’ll write another story but don’t ask me what it is called. Finish this one first! What a day!!
Judy

沒有留言: