2011年2月7日 星期一

Diary of Yesterday and Today

Dear Diary,

Yesterday was my grandma's memorial day, so my family and I went to my uncle's house. We went to see my grandparents (who were dead) at the place where their bones are (not that we went to the heaven and came back). Then we went to a restaurant for lunch.

Lunch was wonderful. We had sasimi, fish (cooked), crab米糕, seafood soup, and a lot more. All of them were so delicious that I ate a lot of each of them. Having lunch with the relatives and eating yummy things was great, except I was a bit disappointed with my appetite and the cousin, who was over 18. He was very ill-mannered.

After lunch, we went back to my uncle's. I wanted to play Naruto on Wii, but the older cousin (the ill-mannered one) was playing a game, which could only played with a person, so I went to see what the other children were doing. My youngest cousin was playing an online game, and the rest of them were watching TV and reading novels. So I decided to watch Gloomy Salad Days on line. It was great. After that, I sent some Naruto pictures to Pein (her nickname). I hope she can see them this time, and that she likes them.

When I did all the things I wanted to do, I went to see if my older cousin was still playing Wii. Fortunately, he wasn't. But bad thing that there wasn't enough time. So I played Wii, and won, and played another match when Mom was in the bathroom.

Anyway, what a wonderful day! If not to mention that no one got me a birthday cake.

Today wasn't any special. This morning, I counted all my money, which included the ones in the red envelopes I got from my relatives. After that, we went to Dad's office. I slept through the morning, and did all the science homework I had forgotten in a few hours. And now, I'm writing my blog and looking at my Facebook at the same time.

Wish all of you had a wonderful Chinese New Year and red envelopes full of money.

Judy

沒有留言: