2011年2月18日 星期五

Very Funny Old Diary 11/3/2010

Dear Diary,

Grace and I met The Werewolf yesterday afternoon. He was wearing his cap on the wrong way and his sunglasses on his forehead. Do werewolves dress like that? Anyway, he was riding his motorcycle, which was xxx-BZZ (which remindes me of a bee, Buzzzzzzzzz). He bumped into Grace with his bicycle last time, and this time he asked us if Grace and I are sisters.

I read the third book of Harry Potter, and there was something called "blood-flavored lollipops", I'd like to try one. I'm sure Pein would love it.

How I wish that there is no homework today, but that is too good to be true, so there is homework, but only a math homework! It won't take much time, anyway. I got an all-correct math test sheet today ("How wonderful!" I exclaimed with happiness when I got it).

There are no Chinese class today! How wonderful! (Emma hit my head with this notebook when I told her that I'm going to write another "......today!" sentence).

I caught a cold last night (Oh no!). Well I was hoping for a winter with out cold, I was sleeping under my hyper-warm sleeping bag when I fell asleep, but when I woke up, I was sleeping ON it.

We had curry fried rice for lunch and curry for dinner. Both were great. Mom's really good at cooking curry. She made a lot of it, so she won't need to cook dinner tomorrow (Mom comes home at eight every Thursday, and Dad comes home at nine. Our dinner time is six).

I've planned to do all my homework at school so I can use the computer tomorrow to check my email, Facebook, and to listen to the songs of Gloomy Salad Days.

Judy

PS Mom and Dad were arguing about the tooth paste. Dad said that the tooth paste should be put up-side down, so it would be easier to push the tooth paste out of the container when needed, which is why it was designed like that, said Dad. Well, Mom doesn't agree, so they argued. I told them a story that was similar to what they are doing. Bot laughed, and stopped arguing, thinking how stupid they were to argue about such a little thing.

Teacher's reply:

Very Funny!
Vicky 11/4

Dilemma said "Is Pein a vampire?" when she read the second paragraph.

沒有留言: