2011年2月5日 星期六

Diary

Dearest Diary,

Tomorrow is my Chinese birthday! Why don't I get any "Happy birthday"s from my readers, who's reading my blog, anyway? So... let me tell you what my family and I are going to do tomorrow.

First, we are going to my uncle's house, where my cousin and I will play WII. I will play Naruto on the WII with him, and we will be happy. Will, that's not the point. The important thing is, we are going to a restaurant for lunch, which is different from what we do in the past years. We usually eat at uncle's. Well, after lunch, we will go back to his house, and continue playing WII. We will also have my birthday cake, too. Then I will have a wonderful day (if not to mention my other cousin, who always want to play WII when I'm playing).

I wish you all have a great day (enjoying my articles)!

Judy

沒有留言: